ok i met a doctor when i waznt really feeling fine and i actually asked him about this weight gain issue cos im also naturally skinny.
he actually put me on a diet like they do to those pple that wanna lose weight,
lemmy share part of what he told me
1) EXERCISE: but not all type of exercises are mad for skinny people, i was told to do push-ups and muscle gaining exercises BUT NOT EVERY DAY. as a girl like me, i was assured that i wount gain muscle like professional muscle builders (10k God ) cos of my gender and as long as i dont do it every day bt when u exercise, u tend 2 eat more cos of your body is being forced to change,
P.S (FOR GIRLS): there re exercises that could actually make you curvier
2) AVOID JUNK FOOD (MADE OF SUGAR): COS minerals and all the sugar in the food will just give you a lot of energy and stop you from actually eating and NATURALLY SKINNY PEOPLE will probably burn all the sugar cos they are almost always hyper active, and they are also unhealthy,
3) A LOT OF FRUITS: like a literally a lot of fruits, everybody knows the advantages of fruits. and BANANAS make some people gain weight.
4) EAT NORMALLY: don't over feed your self cos u'll just end up getting indigestion but make sure you are filled up when you eat and eat a little more than you usually do. eat 3 times a day or as you normally do but remember to add milk, yogurt and all those potentially fattening food to your diet (PLS NOT TO MUCH)
5) DONT OBSESS: if u keep on looking at a scale u might get disappointed so just be normal.
6) SNACK A LOT: on healthy snacks sha like nuts and crackers (im not too sure about this). this is for those that work sha and cant eat everytime,
Anyways i hope some of you trying to gain weight would benefit from these but remember you have to do this the healthy way so that you wont have problems when you gain the weight and u cant loose it or so u wont have health problems when you 40,
P.S: i waz also placed on some multivitamins, (that's all i have now) and its working for me, i hope it works 4 ya'll.