Thursday, March 15, 2012

English, blogging and talents

blogging
i not jst recently discovered that my english is terrible and i have a hard time learning new languages.. 
:(
this did not just happen suddenly o... it happened over a period of time in which i was constantly speaking pidgin english like a militant and making gest of yourba people with their 'H' factor... (p.s im also yourba)

it recently dawned on me that ive become like the people i used to laugh at on a regs.. (chei see my life..)

so una.. the moral lesson of my tory here be say: "make una no dey laugh person wey no fit speak "
sorry: dont laught at people that dont seem to get their tenses right, and cant help it if their "EMEKA" sounds like  "HAY-MEKA" 
 (or at least if you are even gonna laugh small dont poke fun and try to describe what you heard to your friends cos i bet u.. you'll get the (wizkid) sorry the factor too..  ::)))

ok back to moi..... *moment of silence pls*
i used to be an award winning descriptive essayist (well clap awards in my ss3 english Cambridge/WAEC classes count right?)
 but now.... i cant say the same of myself.. ,
i also used to write a lot of stories and poems and essays and things like that and i was quite good.. but 1 way or the other i threw my talent away and now i regret it.

now with a fierce determination and a patient attitude (and a search party) im gonna rediscover my talent and use it to do great things (like taking over the world).

i hereby use this medium to reignite my passion and search for my talent (whatever that means)
im gonna write till i get fingers cramp, and in the process over come my factors and my gbagauns and my horrible tenses until i take over the world...


Disclaimer: pls forgive my bad english ehn... i promise to get better.


7 comments:

  1. Yeva Dear, I pardon your bad English, like u requested(Joking) ...lol, Interesting write up.
    I love your Blog, your write up and the Light effects at the Background of your Blog Page.
    I also Like your Blog List my dear.
    You may have a look at my Blog Page here http://www.mynaijainfo.blogspot.com (iNaija) I will be glad to have my Blog listed in your Blog List, while you kindly follow as well.
    Thanks in anticipation for your warm and kind gesture. http://www.mynaijainfo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool post!
    mehn youre not the only one suffering from this english thing o
    it seems asif slangs have taken over our whole vocabulary
    im also trying to get better

    www.midecoker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) thank you for following my blog. I followed back... :)

    have a blessed week further
    xox www.cindy-saul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Yeva! You have been tagged, check it out via my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! just tagged you in the "11 question tag", View http://bitemylowerlips.blogspot.com/2012/05/11-question-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

thanks for viewing... your opinion counts...